After a lackluster response from China for the iPhone 7, and consecutive quarterly declines in market share, many have wondered if we are watching the beginning of the end for Apple in China.
This week, Matt and John revisit their discussion about Apple in China to look at how the country’s consumers have responded to the iPhone X.
- Masha Borak: The iPhone in China isn’t the status symbol it used to be
- TechNode Staff: Wedding proposals, cracked screens, and scalpers: Live blog of iPhone X’s rollout in China
- Ben Thompson: APPLE AT ITS BEST
- Jon Russell: iPhone 8 launch propels Apple to growth in China after 18 months of sales dips
- Rajesh Pandey: iPhone Shipments Jumped by 40 Percent in China Following iPhone 8 Launch
- Celia Chan and Meng Jing: Costing nearly US$200 more than in Hong Kong, iPhone X fails to sell out in China
- How to leave an iTunes review